This page provides tools, downloads & resources for Clojure.
a fully-featured symbolic pattern matcher for Clojure which includes functions & macros to iterate patterns over collections of data, define methods which specialise on patterns and various other features.
- overview of features
- user guide
- matcher(0.0m).clj -- source code
- (previous version: matcher(0.0l).clj)
an implementation of a flexible and partially optimised breadth-first search mechanism in Clojure
an implementation of a flexible A-star search mechanism in Clojure
a simple, partially optimised implementation of a breadth-first search mechanism for applying simple STRIPS-style operators
a stack-based planning algorithm in Clojure for applying STRIPS-style operators
- the SHRDLU example used at ELS-2015 and Game On
- graphics run in NetLogo linked to Clojure via a socket
- all code is provided "as-is", it has not (yet) been tidied up for proper release
- check the README file for details
- shrdlu-files -- an collection of source files